Our Normal Prices
applying to all regular, weekly classes
Classes cost £8 (£5 full-time students & concessions)* for one class + dancing afterwards.
Pay only £4 (£3 full-time students & concessions)* extra for a second class (on the same night)
Dancing after weekly classes:
Free to class members, but a small charge is made to non-class participants
of £1 on most days - and £2.50 (£1.50 full-time students & concessions)* on Tuesdays at RISC.
No quibbles, money back guarantee
We are very confident that you will find learning Salsa with us to be fun and fulfilling, as we put a lot of effort into ensuring this is the case.
However, if you are dissatisfied in any way with any of our classes, we really do want to know, so that we can both make any improvements necessary and also make amends to you by refunding your money for that class (with no quibbles whatsoever).
* Please bring proof that you are a FULL-TIME student or proof of benefits to claim the reduced rate.
You can claim discounts if you follow some simple steps outlined below. These offers applies to individuals (but not groups) coming to any of our regular weekly Salsa classes.
- 1st Absolute Beginners class half-price (nb does not apply to 30min class in Newbury or Wokingham or 3rd Saturday Party Nights)
- Savacards to get your 4th Absolute Beginners class half-price and 10th Absolute Beginners class FREE (nb does not apply to 30min class in Newbury or Wokingham or 3rd Saturday Party Nights)
- Our email Newsletter + Confidential Treatment of your email address
To claim these offers just follow the simple steps outlined below:
- To get your 1st Absolute Beginners Class Half-price:
BEFORE coming to the class, write on a piece of paper:
'Half-price Offer', your name, e-mail address (very clearly in capitals!) and your phone number. Then bring this paper with you when to come to the class.
N.B. It is important to write the information down very clearly - and to do it BEFORE coming to the class - or you may not be able to claim a discount.
Just give this paper to our door person when you arrive for your first class. They will then charge you only half-price. There is no need to say anything to get this reduction. (NB this reduction is not available to groups or for the 30minute class in Newbury or Wokingham or 3rd Saturday Party Nights)
- Savacards - to get your 4th class half-price and 10th class FREE!
When you come, ask for a 4th class Savacard from your teacher and get it signed by your teacher every week. Then hand it in to the door person on your 4th week to claim your half-price class.
The following week, get a 10th class Savacard and follow the same procedure.
We ask for your email address on the Savacard - this enables us to send you an email with helpful suggestions, related to your level of progress. Also see item 3 below.
- Our Email Newsletter - Once you have given us your email address as a result of one of the offers mentioned above, we will start to send you our email newsletters telling you all the latest news. If you do not wish to receive these (we send one usually every other week) then please write this down also, with your email address. You can of course, stop getting the newsletters at any point, and, rest assured, we would never dream of giving your details to anyone else!
Please Contact us any time on 0118 9668292 - Ring us ANY day ANY time!
We are always keen to help in any way we can.
NB: These offers apply to all weekly classes held in evenings EXCEPT Party Nights on Fridays and Saturdays.
The 1st class half-price offer does not apply to groups.
Red Hat Salsa. Fun Friendly Dance ClassesEd
Sign up for our newsletter
One of the easiest ways to stay in touch is to sign up to our newsletter.
Just follow this link and complete the form. We will then keep you posted on classes and events